Festival Hair Accessories

08:00

Festival fashion is my absolute favourite. It's all about trying new things, going a bit crazy and wearing things that you wouldn't usually wear. My style is very often inspired by festival fashion, in fact I would say it something that influences my style more than anything else. I like to experiment and be creative with my style. (And I also just really love glitter!) For this look I wanted to try to incorporate hair rings and hair jewels, just to add a little sparkle and edge. 

I opted for silver because I wanted to match the grey smokey eye I already had on, (but they're also available in gold and, specifically for the rings, rose gold). Before putting these in I styled my hair in a fairly simplistic way. Firstly, I used straighteners to add waves to sections of my hair, I did this quite randomly to give it a more messy look. I then plaited a section towards the top of head and pulled at it a little, again to give a messier look. Next I twisted my fringe and pinned it in place using bobby pins. I then applied the jewels to the plait, to do this you cut them from the pack and place them where ever you would like them and use straighteners to press the jewels for a few seconds. Finally, I put the rings in the plait and the twisted section of hair. To do this you just pull them open slightly, put them in place, then just push them shut again. Try to do this as securely as possible because I did lose a couple at Wireless Festival. Also, if you want to add a little something more, spray in hair glitter also looks amazing with this, I recommend the ones from Pixie Lott's Paint range.

This is obviously a look that you can really play around with and style in your own way. It is a really fun way of styling your hair and I love the way it looks! It just adds a little something to make you look glam and festival ready. I will for sure be using these as much as I possible can. 


What do you think of this style?

Emma  xox

Hair Jewels: Topshop £2, Currently buy 1 get 1 free in store. (Unavailable online)
Hair Rings: Primark (Unavailable online)

You Might Also Like

0 comments